Who But I...

My photo
CEO / Artist / Songwriter / Model/

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Transformers 2(Revenge of The Fallen)

Now, I dont know about you, but I'll be the first to admit that I had a childhood. And within that childhood, I will honestly say that I was a "Robotic/futuristic" kind of fiend. Gundam Wing and Power Rangers(Up to a point) were some of my favorites. So it's no surprise that Transformers, the actual realistic movie, would have me running to the theaters. And after watching the first one countless times, of course I had to pre-order my ticket to see the second. And you can bet money on it, but this will undoubtedly be one of the best movies of the year. But for those who have yet to see the trailer, I've posted it below, for your enjoyment. So enjoy bitches.

No comments: