Who But I...

My photo
CEO / Artist / Songwriter / Model/

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fly Rich Preparing For Take Off!!

For those in the loop with the Fly Rich family, you'll know about the major moves all the artist are making. Everyone is getting themselves out there in one way or another. And we're not stopping till we get ours. Lol


Just spoke with the Pop Diva(DQ) on twitter, and she is locking in for her video "Supercala". The glam-artist is bringing pop back to the black side(Lol). If you haven't heard the single, check it out at myspace.com/dqdramaqueen or just click the link above.


The R&B sensation Kid Moore is preparing for his first single "So Sprung". And this will be the first single where you'll not only hear the next Prince of R&B, but you'll also get a glimpse of my new style as well. But this isn't about me, make sure you check out Kid Moore at his page (myspace.com/givingumoore) links also listed above.


Hoffa the Brooklyn beast is also making his mark all over the world. Literally. He recently just got back from his venture to Ghana and from what I've been informed, he's preparing to got to Australia. Now this isnt just a vacation he's taking, he's recording and performing everywhere he goes.

I've too been at work(even tho I haven't dropped lately). But the reason for that being I'm actually taking time to get everything together. The album "Fly Boyz" is underway and will feature everyone above and more. This is gonna be crazy.


FLY RICH BABY!!!!

No comments: