Who But I...

My photo
CEO / Artist / Songwriter / Model/

Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

No Michael Jackson Story on This Blogspot

Alright, I received a few questions asking why I never posted any news about Michael Jackson during the time of his death. I'm finally going to answer those questions now that the major buzz has seemingly died out.

Being that the death of the King of pop wasn't only just a "breaking new" of the day or anything. It was the biggest news of our time. No matter who you are or where you are, you knew of it some how, some way. So it wouldn't make much sense to post something like that when more than likely, most people have already heard or seen it.

The second reason being that we have to remember that WE(the public) drove him to his "insanity". We were always in his face, wanting to find something to talk about. Never considering that he is human also and he too needs time to rest. Because of that, I never posted news about him when he was alive, so I wasn't going to post any when he's past. As a way to show respect and give him his privacy and to avoid falling into the crowd that only cares about their personal gains.

And not only did I avoid posting news about Michael Jackson, I also did not post news on any celebrity during that time. So that we won't lose anymore of our idols due to the constant need of always being in their personal life.

That's pretty much the quick breakdown to the reason why I never posted any news feed about Mr. Jackson death. Let him R.I.P. ...literally.

No comments: